Download ‘Share on Google Plus Page’ Chrome extension
For Google+ page owners, sharing web content on their Google plus pages will become simpler.
For sharing web pages as one of your Google+ pages, there was no simple way to do directly.
You need to copy the URL, switch to your own Google+ Profile, then to the desired page and then share from there.
This extension makes it simpler. You need to setup your pages to this extension for the first time.
1. Install the extension Share on Google Plus Page and click on the extension icon.
2. Click on ‘Define my Google+ pages’ button.
3. Provide you Google+ page id’s and names (upto 5 pages – in addition to your own Profile), and Save it.
4. Now you will see the page names in the select button
5. Use the combo box select button to switch among your Profile and Pages.
- You have to select the "Share on Google+" field to start sharing the web page.
- You DON’T need to publicly +1 the page to Share it on Google Plus.
(though it says ‘You publicly +1′d’, you actually don’t)
You can circle me or my blog’s Google+ pages.
Please pass your valuable feedback / improvement ideas for this extension as a direct message.