Facebook has announced the
new commenting system for websites, which can provide Facebook wall like commenting for web pages. When someone posts a comment on a webpage, it can simultaneously posted on his FB wall also. If any of his friends reply to that post, that could appear on the original webpage’s comment section – which is the best part of it.
This is how the post appears on the wall of the commenting user.
Below is the
Hitwise report for the last week (ending 10/16/2010)
Top 20 websites
Facebook.com is the most visited domain under all categories.
Top 10 Overall search terms
facebook” and “ facebook login” are the most searched in search engines too.
As everyone was expecting, Facebook has
finally announced Places. It can be accessed via the iPhone app from an iPhone or if you use any other touch phone, go to touch.facebook.com.
- Use Places to see where your friends are and share where you are.
There are few more updates to the
Facebook for iPhone app.
- You can set the privacy of individual status updates.
- See all recipients of inbox messages
- Upload photos and videos in the background (multiprocessing with iOS 4)
Places is available in the iPhone app (you may need to update it). But the service is not yet enabled for India
I clicked the sign up button,
Facebook like button comes with a list of friends who like the post.
Choose the style you want and get the code.
Other Social Buttons for Blogger. Get more Facebook Social Plugins for your blog.
Note: These buttons’ code are strictly for Blogger blogs. (More buttons Coming)
1. Goto Blogger dashboard of your blog.
2. Goto Layout tab, click “Edit Html”
3. Check the “Expand Widget Templates” checkbox
5. Just below the above code, paste any of the below code snippet, and save the template.