Search engine usage in December 2009 (U.S) – Bing continues gaining

Do you like this story?      

Below is an interactive chart containing the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask.com, AOL) percentage usage (for the period July to December 2009). (from Comscore)
Yahoo! has decreased to 17.3 % from 19.3 % in the last 6 months.
Bing has gained 1.8 % (of the total share) in the last 6 months. (from 8.9 % to 10.7 %).



Check out the below chart, which clearly shows Bing’s growth over yahoo in the last six months.

Older/ latest Search engine news